- Online submission: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=iconip2021
- Important: ICONIP 2021 can only receive full paper submission through this EasyChair.
- Submissions should be in the Springer conference format
- Review style: single-blind, so author names do NOT need to be removed in your submission
- Workshops: are organized outside Springer OCS, so please use keywords to indicate workshop abbreviation and email the workshop organizer your paper number.
Papers should be written in English and follow the Springer LNCS format. Paper submissions is single-blind review, so author names can be shown in the submission. The submission of a paper implies that the paper is original and has not been submitted under review or is not copyright-protected elsewhere and will be presented by an author if accepted. All submitted papers will be refereed by experts in the field based on the criteria of originality, significance, quality, and clarity.
The Proceedings will be published in the Springer’s series of Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) and Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS). Selected papers will be published in a special issue of an SCI journal.
Final papers after acceptance will normally be 10 pages up to be a maximum of 12 pages in length. Submitted papers should be no longer than 12 pages. The page count includes everything, including references and appendices.