Please read the instructions below.
- There will be a maximum of 10 posters in your session. These are presentation sessions so please be prepared. At the beginning of your session, please mount your poster in the holder you will be provided, in the first 5 minutes of the session.
- The poster size for a poster presentation for ICONIP 2021 needs to be size A1 594 x 841 mm, in portrait format: that is, 594 wide and 841 tall. Please see as an example of the size and orientation. The poster holders can only hold A1 portrait format!
- Poster presentations are limited to 10 minutes. This includes presentation of your poster, questions and answers, so please plan on delivering your presentation within 7 minutes. Please attend the entire session in which your talk is scheduled, to show respect to the other presenters.
- At the end of the session, please dis-mount your poster carefully, in the last 5 minutes of the session.
- Oral presentations are limited to 20 minutes. Please attend the entire session in which your talk is scheduled, to show respect to the other presenters.
- This includes the main presentation, questions and answers, and transition to the next talk, so please limit your slides to about 15 pages, and plan on delivering your presentation within 15 minutes.
- All oral and poster papers are expected to be presented by one of the authors of the paper.
- No-shows will be checked and papers without a presenter will not be included in the final proceedings, unless we have made alternative arrangements, see below.